[Alliance Enews] Alliance's Leadership Institute Announces Webinar Offerings: Register Today for the Remaining Slots!

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at rightsandrecovery.org
Mon Dec 18 13:33:27 EST 2023

Our Alliance for Rights and Recovery is very pleased to provide details about webinar offering that have been specially designed for this year's Leadership Institute program enrollees. This is the 5th year that we are offering 15 leaders the opportunity to improve skills to assure that the people they support can achieve their personal goals and to recover and reclaim successful lives in the community. The Leadership Institute is led by Edye Schwartz, DSW, LCSW-R is a nationally acclaimed leader with specialties in fostering excellence through coaching, training and TA in leadership, management, and organizational change and features an extraordinary team of experts (see attached).

WHAT WILL BE OFFERED?

Along with 12 1-hour Individual Coaching Sessions, Unlimited access to Topic Specific Resources including tools, references and practice exercises and a Web-based platform to Access all Recorded Activities, the Institute will also offer

6 "live" virtual sessions (2 hrs. each) that include a Knowledge Building Webinar to share an understanding of good leadership mixed with exercises, discussion and break outs to Fine-tune Skills and Competencies by practicing, sharing experiences and learning from experts as well as each other.

See details about the webinars below and via the attachments

VISION, CULTURE AND STRATEGY