[Timothy's Team] Timothy's Law Phone-in May 17

Michael Seereiter mseereiter at mhanys.org
Mon May 15 15:29:24 EDT 2006

Phone-in for

Timothy's Law 2006

Wednesday, May 17

Call

Senate Majority Leader Bruno

in Albany

518-455-3191

Call Senator Bruno with this message:

"Timothy's Law (S. 6735-a) must be enacted NOW.  I am deeply concerned that
New Yorkers are still without necessary mental health and substance abuse
treatment. I respectfully request that you, as the Majority Leader of the
Senate, do whatever it takes to end the discrimination and make Timothy's
Law a reality in 2006."

The Timothy's Law Campaign is comprised of advocates, family members,
consumers, and providers who support insurance parity for persons in need of
mental heath and chemical dependency treatment.

www.timothyslaw.org