[Timothy's Team] Timothy's Team Update: Vigil at the Capitol

Michael Seereiter mseereiter at mhanys.org
Tue Dec 19 12:33:10 EST 2006

Personal Plea from Tom O'Clair

Hi all, this is a personal plea from me. We still have a lot of room at the
Capitol for people to join me outside of the Governors office. We have come
soooo far with this over the past 4 years. It's almost done, the only thing
standing in our way now is a simple signature. BUT the person responsible
for that signature appears to be apprehensive. We need a strong presance to
convince him as we did over the years with the Senate via our rallies and
presance in the gallerys of both houses. Please contact Maryann Whits and
let her know when you can make yourself available to participate in what
should very well be the last Timothy's Law rally. Lets bring it home. On
behalf of the TLC group myself and yes even Timothy, I thank you all.   Tom

 <http://presence.webmail.aol.com/IM/?sn=olbel&locale=en-us&pd=0>  "Even the
smallest bird cannot walk across the sand with out leaving a foot print" Tom
O'Clair