[Alliance Enews] Harvey Rosenthal Named Behavioral Health News' 2024 Lifetime Achievement Awardee!

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at rightsandrecovery.org
Mon Apr 29 07:49:01 EDT 2024

Thank you Alison. See you Thursday

________________________________
From: Alison Carroll <alicarroll61 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2024 7:03:15 PM
To: Harvey Rosenthal <harveyr at rightsandrecovery.org>; nyaprs at kilakwa.net <nyaprs at kilakwa.net>
Subject: Re: [Alliance Enews] Harvey Rosenthal Named Behavioral Health News' 2024 Lifetime Achievement Awardee!

Congratulations Harvey. This is amazing, quite prestigious and well-deserved. I’m sorry I can’t attend.
Alison

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone<https://url.avanan.click/v2/___https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_Internal_EmailSignature&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000604&af_sub5=EmailSignature__Static____.YXAzOm55YXByczphOm86ZGZlMTkyMDJiMjEwNzZlMTcyYzg1MmQ2YmU2Zjg1ODM6Njo3YTY4Ojc2MGYzZjlmNjM2OThkZGZiYTljNjk3Mzk3ODJmZDE5MzI0NDY1OTI0OGM1ZGMwZjI5MzExNzk3OTk5ZmNmNGY6aDpU>