[NYAPRS Enews] Register for the 2023 In My Mind Conference!

Luke Sikinyi LukeS at NYAPRS.ORG
Wed Oct 4 13:09:12 EDT 2023

Registration for next Thursday's (Oct. 12th) 2023 In My Mind LGBTQIA+ Black and Peoples of Color Mental Health Conference is still open!

A coalition of volunteers from community-based non-profit organizations, led by DBGM, Inc.<https://www.dbgm.org/>, hosts the In My Mind Conference to focus on topics surrounding LGBTQIA+/Same-Gender Loving (SGL) Black and peoples of color communities' mental health.

The Conference is a highly collaborative and inclusive event for stakeholders and for the wider community to become informed about academic, health, psycho-social, and overall public policy issues impacting LGBTQIA+/SGL Black and peoples of color.

The theme for this year's conference is Embracing Differences - Uplifting LGBTQIA+ Black and Peoples of Color Disability Communities. It will be held next Thursday, October 12, from 9am to 6pm in the Hofstra University Mack Student Center in Hempstead, NY.

Registration is free for people living with disabilities. You can register for next week's conference here<https://inmymindconference.com/register>.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9F6C3.5E00B2E0]