[NYAPRS Enews] New Supervisor Orientation Webinar: Wednesday July 5th!

Luke Sikinyi LukeS at NYAPRS.ORG
Fri Jun 30 11:24:46 EDT 2023

NYAPRS Note: Getting new staff up to speed can be a challenge, and agencies across the state have relied on the NYAPRS Training Collective's New Hire Orientation to help with that.  But many of you have asked for a similar training for New Supervisors.  We are pleased to announce that we are offering a Free Webinar with 1 CEU on Wednesday July 5th at 12pm for New Supervisor's.  We will be discussing what Skills are Necessary for First Time Supervisors,  the Core Skills needed for Trauma Informed Supervision and the Effects of Quiet Quitting on Supervision.  And we will be introducing our new statewide New Supervisor Training: Understanding your Role.
Register with the link below, or for more information, see that attached flyer with registration link.  See you Wednesday!
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_khegHKw4Tw2AJ9awkhmXlw#/registration

[cid:image003.png at 01D9AB45.7889A500]