[NYAPRS Enews] Call to Action: Support Mental Health Workforce Funding and Community Support

Luke Sikinyi LukeS at NYAPRS.ORG
Tue Apr 11 11:05:44 EDT 2023

NYAPRS Note: We must continue to push for an 8.5% Cost of Living Adjustment for the behavioral health workforce. Every group in New York is advocating for their desired funding as we get closer to the budget deadline next Monday afternoon. We must keep the pressure up to make sure we get the desperately needed improved funding. Email your representatives to tell them it is imperative the Behavioral Health Workforce receives an 8.5% COLA in this year's budget. Use the link from our friends at MHANYS to quickly send emails.

Take Action Now
Support Mental Health Workforce Funding and Community Support

"We need an 8.5% Cost of Living Adjustment for the Mental Health Workforce"
So far, the Senate and House have included the 8.5% COLA for mental health workforce funding. Thank you for helping to make this happen. Let's make our voices heard again!
Click ACT NOW to send an email to your representative in support.
ACT NOW<https://url.avanan.click/v2/___https:/mhanys.org/contact-legislator/___.YXAzOm55YXByczphOm86ZDk2ZWNlNGY1Njc0MmQxMjAwNzdkMWIyOThjOTQ0YmU6Njo0NWIwOjhkMDhjMzc3ODExYmRiZTQ2NjU0MzFhY2YyZjM1ZGIzNjk5MDhhMTk2NmE4NTRhZjkxZDkzZGQyNGUyYTgyZTQ6aDpG>
Visit our Legislative Action Community<https://url.avanan.click/v2/___https:/mhanys.org/action/___.YXAzOm55YXByczphOm86ZDk2ZWNlNGY1Njc0MmQxMjAwNzdkMWIyOThjOTQ0YmU6Njo2YmYyOjVhMjM2OTRhNmNmYjFmZDdmZjM3NzhjYzc0NDcxOTgxYjMxNjY2MmUyZjJmODMxZWIyZmI0NTIwMDhhNTcxNWY6aDpG> to learn about our advocacy.