[NYAPRS Enews] Registration Now Open for NYAPRS Annual Fall Conference!

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Wed Aug 17 08:30:50 EDT 2022

On behalf of the NYAPRS Conference Committee, Board and staff, we are very pleased to open registration for this year's NYAPRS Annual Conference, "A New Alliance: It Takes a Community" to be held September 21-3, at the Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__villaroma.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=JcZseEMR8oua53sbfso6Mxq8nPlZ0Gmz9HLUtrXMnOU&m=1OKsTNFx8KWuJadBOd-K8WFp4C79xIp9wDKaQ7ccxgA&s=GKLlwDxZIp6gJd0JjWJsuICLUH10VWUheCpPZlhSvKI&e=> at Callicoon, NY. We are so excited to bring together both old and new friends to experience the one-of-a-kind sense of community, celebration, learning and joy that is at the core of what many believe is the best conference of its kind in the country!
Please use the registration link to be found either in the attached flyer or below. Note that:

  *   If you are looking to register more than one person, you must register them individually.  If you are registering people and want them to share a room, you can go ahead and register them together.
  *   If you are registering 5 people, make sure you take advantage of our BUY-5-GET-1 Free Promotion by contacting the hotel directly at 1-800-727-8455 and select #1 for reservations.
  *   To register for one-night only, contact the hotel directly at 1-800-727-8455 and select #1 for reservations.
Information on Conference Scholarships will be released very soon.  Pease look for on the NYAPRS website and E-news.
We will begin posting program details that includes schedule of speakers, events and special activities in the coming days.
Finally, we have worked closely with the hotel to provide the following COVID related protections:

  *   We will only admit those who show proof of both vaccines and the first booster.
  *   All hotel staff required to wear masks and gloves
  *   All common areas will be disinfected on an hourly basis
  *   Staff's temperatures are taken before they start their shift
  *   Health & Hygiene reminders are posted throughout the resort
  *   We will make NYAPRS Conference designed masks available for everyone, and people will be encouraged to mask up.
  *   Social distancing personal preferences will be honored
See you in September!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8B09A.B72950E0]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__reservations.travelclick.com_2864-3FgroupID-3D3562349&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=IFSJoC6K-tz3pWg08-6CTkoOnFIabZ8xEwojNo6QgMA&m=AzYcQAlNSuFexmzu41dqy4dT805AeelJZAKNEeEmmXo&s=24Y7V7vumpqhwy9hX4JnS8permUK1wZR6QML9bbJPKo&e=>