[NYAPRS Enews] NYAPRS Seminar Program Change: NYC Health/MH Commissioner Vasan Keynote Moved to the 10:15 am Slot

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Tue Apr 19 12:58:08 EDT 2022

JOIN US BY REGISTERING NOW!<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nyaprs-2022-executive-seminar-tickets-229387001697>

NEW! SEE THE BELOW AT-A-GLANCE SEMINAR PROGRAM
Earn up to 8.25 CE hrs at no additional costs.

Please note that NYC Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene Dr. Ashwin Vasan's keynote is moving to an earlier 10:15 am slot on the April 26th opening day of next week's NYAPRS Annual Executive Seminar. Join Dr. Vasan as he explores strategies to address the intersectionality and impact of the COVID pandemic, unprecedented demands on our health and behavioral healthcare systems and our capability to address the social determinants of health, with a special focus on the housing and public safety crises we face today.

SEE BELOW FOR OUR SCHEDULE AT-A-GLANCE with all workshops and presenters.

Ashwin Vasan Takes Over as NYC's Health Commissioner
[Incoming NYC Health Commissioner Ashwin Vasan.]

JOIN US BY REGISTERING NOW!<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nyaprs-2022-executive-seminar-tickets-229387001697>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D853EB.36DA0F30]