[NYAPRS Enews] NYAPRS Seeks Director of Public Policy and Public Engagement

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Thu Apr 14 16:23:42 EDT 2022

[cid:image001.gif at 01D82E08.403E4B30]
The New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (NYAPRS) seeks a FT Director of Public Policy and Public Engagement who is an inspired and inspiring leader with lived experience to oversee the development and implementation of state and federal advocacy, lobbying and public education activities.
Our focus is the advancement of the recovery, dignity, rights, self-determination and community integration of people with psychiatric disabilities and/or diagnoses or trauma related challenges. Duties include grassroots organizing, direct lobbying, events and media work and support for NYAPRS individual and organizational members. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.  See more about our community, movement and agency at www.nyaprs.org<http://www.nyaprs.org>.
Excellent starting salary and benefits package. The position is sited in Albany and will involve extensive travel. Reply with cover letter to hr at nyaprs.org<mailto:hr at nyaprs.org> by May 2.