[NYAPRS Enews] 'Creating a Safe Space for Growth and Learning in Supervision' with Yves Ades: Register Today!

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Wed Jul 28 11:10:52 EDT 2021

NYAPRS Note: Join us for our August webinar titled "Creating a Safe Space for Growth and Learning in Supervision," facilitated by Dr. Yves Ades. Yves has over 30 years of experience in the field and will share best practices in supervision. Register<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_plSBnyUOSeuFaqT03sm6EA> today to learn how to employ principles of mindfulness and trauma-responsive care while promoting resilience in the behavioral health workforce!

August 2021
Webinar

Creating Safe Space for Growth and Learning in Supervision
Register Here<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_plSBnyUOSeuFaqT03sm6EA>

[cid:image003.png at 01D783A1.39C16D30]
[signature_1990487425]

Creating a Safe Space for Growth and Learning in Supervision                 1 CE hour

The prevalence of trauma in the lives of the people we serve is overwhelming. Trauma, and especially early childhood trauma, looms large in the histories of people with addiction disorders, complex behavioral conditions, chronic disease, and often, also the histories of the people who serve them-the human services and behavioral health workforce. How our workforce is supervised is critical, both for retaining the talent we so desperately need in our workforce, and ultimately for engaging survivors of trauma. Adopting the principles of mindfulness and trauma-responsive care, providing safety for all, promoting resilience and preventing re-traumatization are key for supporting the healthcare workforce and sustaining the organizational health of our primary and human service systems of care. "Creating a Safe Space for Growth and Learning in Supervision" offers background on the nature and importance of supervision with steps and tips for providing supervision in behavioral health and human services settings through the filter of mindfulness and the principles of resiliency-based trauma-responsive care.

Date and Time: Thursday, August 19th from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM

Presented By: Yves Ades, Ph.D., Principal, Ades Integrated Health Strategies

Register Here<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_plSBnyUOSeuFaqT03sm6EA>