[NYAPRS Enews] Self-Care and Counteracting Burnout 2021 NYAPRS May 14 Webinar! Daily Meditations & Yoga Sessions

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Wed Apr 28 08:10:29 EDT 2021

NYAPRS Note: Over a year ago, NYAPRS launched a series of free webinars designed to support our national community in finding healthy and restorative ways to navigate through the trauma of 2020. Click HERE<https://www.nyaprs.org/nyaprs-presentations> for all 2020 Webinar archives.  At the same time, we offered daily opportunities to engage in Mindfulness Meditation with NYAPRS' Director of the NYAPRS Training Collective Ruth Colón-Wagner and Yoga with Dagny offered by longtime NYAPRS Conference Mainstay and Shiatsu practitioner Dagny Alexander.
See links below to ground yourself in over 100 Meditation Sessions and 13 Yoga Sessions.
Now, to mark Mental Health Awareness month, NYAPRS' Collective team members Larry Hochwald, Rob Statham and David Ferencz are offering a May 14 free webinar titled "Taking Care of Business: Self-Care and Counteracting Burnout in 2021".
Complimentary CEs are offered for LMSW, LCSW,CPRP, and LMHC. See the link in the blue box below to register today!

May 2021
Webinar

Taking Care of  Business: Self-Care and Counteracting Burnout
Register Here<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fEup-ArnTziWWIl2k_OsgA>

[cid:image001.png at 01D73BFE.24C4ACC0]
[signature_1990487425]

Taking Care of Business: Self-Care and Counteracting Burnout 2021   1.25 CE hours
In observance of Mental Health month, let's all remember how important self-care can be, especially while still dealing with all the stressors of the pandemic.

Whether you are feeling stressed, isolated or burned-out, NYAPRS wants to help. Drawing from our own Self Care, Counteracting Burnout and Laughter is the Best Medicine trainings, in this webinar we will help you take a deep breath, assess, intervene, and hopefully smile too!  We will offer exercises to assist with clearing your head, feeling grounded, and getting energized.  We'll review strategies to cope with remote-working and hopefully laugh a little as we spend 75 minutes together, healing, strategizing and recharging for the challenges that lay ahead!

Date and Time: May 14th from 11:30-12:45pm EST

Presented By: Larry Hochwald, CPRP, Robert Statham, CESP and David Ferencz Training & technical Assistance Facilitators of NYAPRS.

Register Here<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fEup-ArnTziWWIl2k_OsgA>

  *           [cid:image007.jpg at 01D73BFE.24C4ACC0]                                                 [cid:image008.jpg at 01D73BFE.24C4ACC0]

               Library of Past Mindful Recordings <https://www.nyaprs.org/s/Start-Your-Workday-Library-for-Posting-lnfz.pdf>                                                                               Library of Past Yoga Sessions<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4hkeDHDyYXfycnLu3kmukYyP6H93H_6z>