[NYAPRS Enews] Free NYAPRS March 18 Webinar: The Link between Cultural Humility and Repressive Systems; Register Today!

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Mon Mar 16 09:00:41 EDT 2020

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FB71.5C1F9EB0]

Another NYAPRS Cultural Competency Committee Webinar Series Event!

NYAPRS is delighted to announce that our next Cultural Competency Committee webinar, "Cultural Humility and Repressive Systems," will be held  on arch 18th between 1:00 to 2:15 pm.

This webinar will briefly review the impact of the social determinants on personal and population health; We will especially focus on 2 specific areas in NYS - Veteran Services and the Criminal Justice System.

Our presenters,  Marguerite Gayle, Jeffrey McQueen, and Victor Pate, will provide a dynamic program that will inform, inspire and review and further discussion and action.

The Link between Cultural Humility and Repression

Wednesday. March 18th

1:00 pm - 2:15 pm

Register today at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2337272954227271949

Marguerite Gayle (Transitional Services for NY, Inc.)

Jeffrey McQueen (Mental Health Association of Nassau)

Victor Pate (Campaign for Alternatives Solitary Confinement)

Hosted by

Luis O. Lopez   ACT Institute/Center for Practice Innovation