[NYAPRS Enews] Don't Miss 2019 NYAPRS Executive Seminar April 16-17 in Albany: Register Today!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Tue Mar 12 08:00:59 EDT 2019

NYAPRS Note: Don't miss this year's NYAPRS Executive Seminar program, entitled "Creating Value Without Compromising Our Values," to be held on April 16-17 at the Albany Hilton. Hear how national and state agency leaders are finding a way to maintain recovery and rights focused values in the ever challenging healthcare environment. Learn about the latest advances in peer services, self-directed care, HCBS enrollment and retention, DSRIP behavioral health initiatives, Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics and employment models. Hear how our panelists are answering the urgent call to find successful strategies that are averting fatal overdoses and suicides. Please join in this  register today at https://rms.nyaprs.org/event/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=30.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4D427.B3194DA0]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4D427.B3194DA0]
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D4D427.B3194DA0]