[NYAPRS Enews] Next Week: Don't Miss Buffalo, Binghamton, New City, Plattsburgh NYAPRS Forums!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Fri Feb 15 11:13:32 EST 2019

​​NYAPRS Note:  In advance of our February 26th Legislative Day, NYAPRS will be hosting 4 regional forums next week that will offer an historical backdrop of the recovery and rights advocacy movement and its impact on our movement and our advocacy today, along with an additional presentation on emerging innovative practices and models. We’re also providing light refreshments and will be raffling off a free scholarship to our Annual Fall Conference in the Catskills.

See you next week!

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D4C519.940D7070]