[NYAPRS Enews] Reduced Readmissions, Savings: Is That All There Is? 1 Week Till NYAPRS Executive Seminar!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Mon Apr 8 06:43:18 EDT 2019

NYAPRS Note: We're only 1 week out from this year's NYAPRS Executive Seminar program, entitled "Creating Value Without Compromising Our Values," to be held on April 16-17 at the Albany Hilton!

In keeping with the Seminar's tradition to take a probing look at the issues of the day, we invite you to hear how NYS providers and health plans are working together to develop a definition of value that goes beyond reducing emergency department visits and inpatient readmissions and getting folks to treatment in 7 days to one that highlights meaningful personal outcomes that advance human connection, hope and dignity and that address the social determinants of health. Are these goals mutually exclusive?
Our Defining 'Value' is Key to Provider/Health Plan Collaborations panelists will include:
Jim Gavin, CEO, Community Care Behavioral Health
Denard Cummings, Director, Bureau of Social Determinants of Health, Division of Program Development and Management, NYS Department of Health
John Kastan, Chief Program Officer, The Jewish Board
Moderator: David Woodlock, President and CEO, Institute for Community Living

NYAPRS is very pleased to offer continuing education hours through QR code scanning.  At this year's Executive Seminar, NYAPRS will be transitioning from paper to digital in order to facilitate CE sign in/out and evaluation tracking.  Please check your phone's camera settings for QR scanning capability and/or check out the attached suggested options. If you do not have your own camera capacity, the workshop monitor will be able to help you.
Please join us and register today at https://rms.nyaprs.org/event/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=30

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4E96A.D8E0BFC0]
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D4E96A.D8E0BFC0]
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D4E96A.D8E0BFC0]