[NYAPRS Enews] Don't Miss the Next Round of NYAPRS New Hire Orientations!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Tue Apr 2 15:41:24 EDT 2019

NYAPRS Note: NYAPRS is excited to provide details of another round of our new training initiative for all new staff called, Regional New Hire Orientations across New York State! NYAPRS is proud to offer CEU Credits for both Social Workers and Licensed Mental Health Counselors for this training. Do you have new staff and don't have the time or the resources to train them in recovery, person-centered and trauma based practices?  For more information and to register your new staff, please contact your NYAPRS regional trainer.  We are looking forward to hearing from you!"

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4DB2E.A566BFE0][cid:image002.jpg at 01D4DB2E.A566BFE0][cid:image003.jpg at 01D4DB2E.A566BFE0]