[NYAPRS Enews] Advocate for Housing, COLA, Criminal Justice on Feb 28 NYAPRS Annual Legislative Day!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Thu Nov 29 13:06:36 EST 2018

NYAPRS Note: NYAPRS is very pleased to invite our members and friends to join us at our 22nd Annual Albany Legislative Day on February 28th, 2019. This year's priorities will include increased housing rates, a 2.9% across the board Cost of Living adjustment and passage of criminal justice reforms including the HALT bill's prohibition on the use of solitary confinement for vulnerable groups. Save the Date and stay tuned for dates of regional prep sessions in your area!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4870B.2E867220]