[NYAPRS Enews] NYAPRS Annual Conference: Have You Registered Yet

Elena Kravitz ElenaK at nyaprs.org
Fri Jul 13 10:15:54 EDT 2018

NYAPRS News: The link  for NYAPRS Annual Conference is up and open for business!  NYAPRS Annual Conference, to be held September 12-14 at a new site this year at the Honor's Haven Resort in Ellenville. The Honor's Haven, which has long been a very popular alternative site to the nearby Hudson Valley Resort, will allow us to offer all of the special events and atmosphere that thousands have loved for so long and much more, in the same Catskills Mountain environment and for the same one-price-for-all arrangement.
This year's theme, "Dignity, Recovery and Social Justice for All" reflects the key values and aims of our ever expanding community. It seeks to underscore that, ultimately, there can be no full recovery without achieving both a personal sense of dignity and an explicit commitment to address the injustices of all forms of discrimination, poverty, racism, criminalization, hunger and homelessness.  We are proud to announce that Pat Deegan, who coined the term 'the dignity of risk' almost 2 decades ago, will be a featured keynote speaker in an ever growing lineup of inspiring thought and innovation leaders that will include Leah Harris, Chacku Mathai and Sacha Altman duBrul and will once more bring back our hilarious and touching Stand Up for Mental health comedy show.
Please register early if you are interested in staying at Honors Haven as the room capacity is limited. Once filled, participants will be notified and may stay at the Hudson Valley or as a commuter if choosing to stay at another hotel.  Click the link for a closer look at the Honors Haven Resort, Conference Registration and accommodation details forms https://rms.nyaprs.org/event/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=28 Register Now!<https://rms.nyaprs.org/event/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&id=28&reset=1>

[cid:image001.png at 01D41A92.7A520510]