[NYAPRS Enews] Don't Miss this Opportunity! Be an Exhibitor or Sponsor for NYAPRS' April 19-20 Executive Seminar

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Tue Jan 23 06:37:31 EST 2018

NYAPRS Note: This year's NYAPRS Annual Executive Seminar will offer a very timely focus: how do we best respond to people with the most challenging behavioral and physical health conditions and basic life needs?
This question has become the most central priority for both national and NYS policy and for provider agencies and collaborations and this year's program is constructed to provider some emerging strategies and solutions. It will feature the nation's top mental health policy maker new HHS Secretary for Mental Health and Substance Use Dr. Elinore McCance-Katz and New York's healthcare lead Medicaid Director Jason Helgerson. It will also feature some of our nation's and state's most prominent family, consumer, provider and health plan leaders and rights advocates, including noted author Pete Earley, consumer advocate Elena Kravitz, the Bazelon Center's Jennifer Mathis and the National Council's Rebecca Farley.
Don't miss the opportunity to sponsor or exhibit at this exciting program!
See below for details or go to http://www.nyaprs.org/documents/18EC_VendSponsProsp1-3.pdf

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D39048.893FA110]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D39048.893FA110]
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D39048.893FA110]