[NYAPRS Enews] Urge Gov Cuomo to Keep His Promise to Fund Supportive Housing!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Tue Mar 28 07:30:51 EDT 2017

Campaign 4 NY.NY Housing
Join today's call in to create supportive housing!

     Make one phone call so $1 billion can be released and 6,000 new apartments can be created.

It is time for the Governor to keep his promise to NY's homeless
We have heard years of excuses. Enough is enough.

The Senate, Assembly and the Governor have now all said
that $1 billion is required to fund 6,000 supportive housing apartments.

1.   Call 518-474-1041.

2.   Press "1" immediately and leave the following message.

My name is [XXXX] and I'm a registered voter from (your locality). I call on Governor Cuomo to keep his promise to release funds for the first 6,000 units of supportive housing promised over a year ago.

Contact Carla Rabinowitz at 212-780-1400 x7726
crabinowitz at communityaccess.org<mailto:crabinowitz at communityaccess.org>