[NYAPRS Enews] Alert: Call Your Local NYS Legislator Today to "Be Fair to MH Workforce!"

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Tue Mar 21 12:26:13 EDT 2017

NYAPRS Note: Our joint advocacy is working! Both legislative houses and the Cuomo Administration acknowledge our cause and may well be taking this up in upcoming 3-way negotiations, a commitment that was shared once more at yesterday's legislative leaders budget meeting. We must keep up the pressure. Yesterday you called the leaders.Call your own legislative leaders today!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2A15C.4D0E9470]