[NYAPRS Enews] NYAPRS Releases Sponsor & Vendor Prospectus for April 27-8 Albany Executive Seminar

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Fri Mar 10 12:15:28 EST 2017

NYAPRS Note: This spring's NYAPRS Executive Seminar promises to be one of our most important one in our 13 year history of presenting both the most pressing and promising policy issues of the day.
Our program will include a particular focus on the anticipated impact of federal Medicaid changes on NYS Medicaid beneficiaries and providers, and expert lineup includes Ron Pollack, Founding Executive Director, Families USA; Chuck Ingoglia, Senior Vice President, Public Policy and Practice Improvement, National Council for Behavioral Health; NYS Medicaid Director Jason Helgerson, with opening comments by NYS Deputy Secretary for Health Paul Francis. Please support this timely event with a sponsorship and journal ad.... and promote your good work with a table at our exhibitor show! See below for details. See you April 27-8 at the Albany Hilton.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2998E.F7453780]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2998E.F7453780]
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2998E.F7453780]