[NYAPRS Enews] Save the Date! Nov 17-18 PROS/HCBS Provider Academy in Albany

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Mon Sep 26 08:28:00 EDT 2016

NYAPRS Note: Please don't forget to mark November 17-18 on your calendars for NYAPRS' first ever Recovery and Rehabilitation Academy, which will bring together PROS and HCBS providers in Albany to explore strategies to build on our great values to offer great value in our fast moving Medicaid reform environment.
This program will build on our history offering our annual PROS Academy and is co-sponsored by the Office of Mental Health and in collaboration with the Coalition for Behavioral Health and the Center for Practice Innovations.
Stay tuned for more program details later this week!

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D217CF.DFE28840]