[NYAPRS Enews] Please Support NYAPRS on Giving Tuesday!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Mon Nov 28 15:40:42 EST 2016

Support NYAPRS on Giving Tuesday!
Tuesday, November 29, 2016

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/e00708c7201/327410d4-e528-469c-ac52-b8a286655834.png]

Be a Part of Giving Tuesday!

Today, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and
students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/e00708c7201/d40045ab-d743-48ea-badc-741f319a834f.png]

Start the season of giving by making a contribution to NYAPRS in support of Mental Health Rights,
Empowerment, and Community.

Every donation, small or large, enables us to bring more information to our community, advocate for the rights of community members to recover, and empower individuals
and groups to improve rehabilitation options.

Give today! And give thanks for the strides we have made together,
and for the achievements we will continue to work toward as a powerful community and movement.

Donate Today<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyaprs.org%2Fdonate%2Findex.cfm>!

Your charitable gift to NYAPRS can help in so many ways! We will use your generous donations to:

  *   Allow NYAPRS to continue our landmark advocacy to promote the rights and recovery of New Yorkers with mental health conditions and to advance the unique expertise of our recovery sector within the DSRIP and Value Based Payment initiatives that are pivotal to shaping the future of a Medicaid system that serves over 6 million New Yorkers!
  *   Support our leadership efforts to help keep thousands of New Yorkers with mental health conditions out of our criminal justice systems and to help thousands more to successfully break the cycle of reincarceration, relapse and homelessness!
  *   Support our commitment to help win federal mental health legislation that advances both the rights and the recovery of millions of Americans with mental health conditions!
  *   Allow NYAPRS to continue its long history to expanding OMH and Medicaid funding for community based recovery services and appropriate compensation for our workforce!
  *   Help us inform and involve thousands of peers and providers at regional forums that allow us to bring the message home and back to policymakers
  *   Help underwrite costs to allow hundreds of peers to attend inspirational, informative change focused events like the NYAPRS Annual Conference and Executive Seminar
  *   Help encourage the development of new innovative peer and rehabilitative program initiatives that address emerging needs and opportunities.
Make your contribution using PayPal by Clicking Here<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyaprs.org%2Fdonate%2Findex.cfm> OR mail your check made payable to NYAPRS<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyaprs.org%2F> to:
                   NYAPRS
                   Attn: Donation
                   194 Washington Avenue- Suite 400
                   Albany, NY 12210

The New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your charitable gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.

For more information about this event, or to join NYAPRS visit us online at www.nyaprs.org,<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyaprs.org%2F> or call our office at 518.436.0008!

 Donate Here!<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyaprs.org%2Fdonate%2Findex.cfm>

NYAPRS | 518.436.0008 | fax: 518.436.0044 | www.nyaprs.org<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyaprs.org%2F>

STAY CONNECTED:

[Like us on Facebook]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNYAPRSAlbany>

[Follow us on Twitter]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fnyaprs>

[View our profile on LinkedIn]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=s7nvgfzab.0.0.oa7ai5jab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Fnew-york-association-of-psychiatric-rehabilitation-services%3Ftrk%3Dcompany_logo>