[NYAPRS Enews] Get Details of NYS Budget Agreement: Don't Miss NYAPRS Executive Seminar!

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Mon Mar 30 14:47:28 EDT 2015

Get the Details of NYS Budget Agreement!
Don’t Miss NYAPRS Executive Seminar
REGISTER TODAY!

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/e00708c7201/55f8cf8c-d6b1-43a4-bfa1-8512ccd09cdb.jpg]

NYAPRS has just posted on our website our preliminary assessment of what’s in the just announced NYS budget agreement at http://www.nyaprs.org/documents/NYAPRSFirstLook.pdf
Hear and discuss the details at our upcoming Executive Seminar from top state officials including Governor Cuomo’s Assistant Secretary
for Health Tracie Gardner, OMH Commissioner Ann Marie Sullivan, OASAS Commissioner Arlene
González-Sánchez, and DOH Director for Program Development & Management Greg Allen.

NYAPRS Executive Seminar
April 14 - 15th, 2015
The Desmond Hotel & Conference Center
Albany, NY
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Tp-rqLrqR2160Qt5_LN4JhRKc3Px8X1jBLpPhGNl14I7ySqvFXhw0Gd6Ox5-K59wcJHPEXgUmqor0VA-WxuSTGrOWD270hOQFup72JMblrGMR2gjBDrNlrOV7_HR6PyrDCMAEgSYRjvTLS7PLe_Y_1aHLZcg8aMuFx3APCX78Zh51kQ9mB9m7_2jqdSpB3K65yW85NZzjAFE4AIl8sRt2A==>