[NYAPRS Enews] Today @ 2pm: Native American Health and Healing Approaches from the STAR Center

Briana Gilmore BrianaG at nyaprs.org
Tue Mar 24 09:21:32 EDT 2015

NYAPRS Note: Join our friends at the STAR Center this afternoon for a webinar about health and health approaches for indigenous peoples. Understanding the approaches, values, and standards inherent to this culturally nuanced form of care can help direct service providers offer more appropriate treatment to people of indigenous descent, but may also offer insights into care for other culturally diverse peoples.

[cid:image001.png at 01D04136.E9466AD0]

Have You Registered?

Title: Native American Health and Healing Approaches<https://www307.livemeeting.com/lrs/8001651028/Registration.aspx?pageName=00wlmh7k0zvvfhns>