[NYAPRS Enews] NYS Budget 1st Look Member Webinar, Tomorrow at 2:30pm

Mary McLaughlin Mary at nyaprs.org
Wed Jan 21 15:39:20 EST 2015

[cid:logo.jpeg]

Member Webinar; Executive Budget Analysis

Join us for a webinar on Jan 22, 2015 at 2:30 PM EST.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7485422749312836865

This member-only webinar will offer a first-hand look at our 2015-16 Legislative Session priorities as we analyze the Governor’s budget and its impact on your businesses and our community members. We will discuss HOUSING as a top priority, REINVESTMENT of community supports, and CRIMINAL JUSTICE with a special guest speaker, our lobbyist Kevin Cleary. Other issues that arise in Wednesday’s budget release will be analyzed and discussed on this webinar, with opportunities for you as participants to ask questions and engage in meaningful discussion. Don’t forget, the release of the Executive Budget this week prepares us for our 18th Annual Albany Advocacy Day on February 25; join us on Thursday at 2:30 to get informed!

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements<http://support.citrixonline.com/s/G2W/Help/SystemRequirements>