[NYAPRS Enews] Forensic Peer Initiatives Survey Deadline Extended to January 8

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Thu Dec 31 15:10:15 EST 2015

Deadline Extended on Forensic Peer Initiatives Survey!
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership Peer Leaders Interest Group, The Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion, and the National Mental Health Consumers’ Self-Help Clearinghouse have extended the deadline for our joint survey of forensic peer initiatives to Jan. 8, 2016!
We need to hear from you if you work for a peer-run organization that has programs and/or services assisting people with behavioral health conditions and criminal justice histories. Using a survey format for input, we are planning a publication to share this information to learn from one another and to be a source of technical assistance.
We have received 90 responses so far, but want to be sure you are included!
The survey is a bit lengthy in order to capture all of the important information. If you want to see the questions before you start, they can be found if you click here<https://www.acmha.org/images/uploads/files/CJ_Peer_Program_Survey_2015.pdf>. If you're ready to start, select this link<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYNV88C> to begin. Feel free to share this survey with your network for others to participate.
Questions? Contact Susan Rogers at srogers at mhasp.org<mailto:srogers at mhasp.org> or 267-507-3812<tel:267-507-3812>
Thanks for your help!