[NYAPRS Enews] Stay Connected with NYAPRS on Facebook and Twitter, Join our "Like" Competition

Briana Gilmore BrianaG at nyaprs.org
Tue Sep 16 09:48:11 EDT 2014

Stay connected with NYAPRS!
In addition to our daily eNews bulletin, follow NYAPRS on Twitter and Facebook
Twitter: @nyaprs<https://twitter.com/nyaprs>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NYAPRSAlbany

Looking for information on NYAPRS regional events? Each NYAPRS region now has their own Facebook page! Like your regional page for news, updates, events, and announcements specific to your area. From this morning until the end of our Annual Conference on the afternoon of Friday 9/19, we will be having a regional "like" contest! "Like" the facebook page for the region in which you live and work and ask your colleagues and friends to do the same. It will help us spread the word about regional events, news, and resources to combat stigma in your community. At the end of the week, the region that has gained the most facebook "likes" from this point will get a special prize. Help us promote recovery and local activism in your region!

On 9/18 at the Conference, there will be a meet-and-greet with your regional coordinators at breakfast from 8-9AM. Come meet your regional coordinator, discuss local events and priorities, and get to know other advocates in your area.

NYC Region: https://www.facebook.com/NYAPRSNYC
Long Island Region: https://www.facebook.com/nyaprslongisland
North Country Region: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nyaprs-North-Country-Region/1443943755880853
Western Region: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nyaprs-Western-Region/709534665807297