[NYAPRS Enews] Executive Seminar Powerpoints Now Online!

Ashley Pizzuti AshleyP at nyaprs.org
Thu May 8 09:15:28 EDT 2014

NYAPRS NOTE: We are happy to announce that the powerpoints from our recent Executive Seminar are now available on our website: http://www.nyaprs.org/conferences/executive-seminars/executive-seminar-2014/index.cfm. This was an extraordinarily well received seminar, with record attendance, due largely to the caliber of presenters and topics on our program. In a crucial time for our community, we are pleased to be able to continue to provide outstanding and timely information and presentations during our seminars.
You can also find some photos on our website, as well as on our Facebook page!