[NYAPRS Enews] PROS Academy Registration is Now Live!

Ashley Pizzuti AshleyP at nyaprs.org
Thu Oct 10 10:14:06 EDT 2013

NYAPRS Note: New York’s Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS) licensed Medicaid program promotes recovery, employment and community inclusion through integrated approaches that position PROS providers well for the health home and managed care environments to come.
For the last three years, NYAPRS has hosted a statewide 2 day implementation academy for PROS providers. See below for exciting program highlights on this year’s timely event, including a new Dialogue Workshop Series “Challenge and Opportunities” where we will be facilitating conversations with those that work first hand in the PROS environment – YOU! More information will be released shortly – be sure to watch your Enews for more information. Register Now for the PROS Academy here: http://bit.ly/1c5ySYb

Register Now!

The New York State Office of Mental Health and the
NYAPRS Collective Presents
4th Annual PROS Implementation Academy

Holding the Torch for Recovery in Healthcare Reform

November 21-22, 2013
Holiday Inn Wolf Road, Albany, NY

in collaboration with the
Center for Practice Innovations
Center for Rehabilitation and Recovery

This year’s Program Highlights include:

Plenary Presentations and Dialogue Opportunities
Thursday November 21: PROS Is on the Menu: Opportunities for PROS in Managed Care
Friday November 22: Envisioning PROS in Managed Care: Building the Model Together

Breakout Session Workshops
Marketing for PROS in Managed Care
Trauma-Informed PROS Services
PROS Standards of Care: What Are They and How Do We Measure Up?
Engaging Diverse Communities in PROS
Integrating Health and Wellness in PROS: Innovations in Tobacco Cessation Programming
Working with People Who are Mandated or Justice Involved in PROS
Supporting Recovery for People with Co-Occurring Mental Health and Addiction Issues
Implementing Individual Placement and Support in PROS
Managing Risk While Supporting Recovery: Quality Assurance and Medical Necessity in PROS

Challenge and Opportunity Dialogue Workshop Series
Meeting the Triple Aim for Managed Care: Quality Improvement Initiatives in PROS
Integrating Peers in the PROS Workforce
Building Curriculum for PROS
Setting Meaningful Goals

Please check our website and watch your Enews for updated information on speakers and the final program!

Don’t miss this year’s well timed program! Register Now! http://bit.ly/1c5ySYb