[NYAPRS Enews] Don't Miss June 18 NYAPRS Webinar: Dale Jarvis on Alternate Payment Methods

Harvey Rosenthal HarveyR at nyaprs.org
Thu Jun 13 06:24:27 EDT 2013

NYAPRS Note: With changes in our health care system comes changes in our revenue streams as well as changes in how we will bill for and access that funding.  What we have been used to, fee for service, is fast disappearing as a mechanism to reimburse behavioral health services.
We are pleased to once again be able to present Dale Jarvis, one of the nation's smartest, most sought consultants whose prophetic vision of where our behavioral healthcare systems are going has helped infuse innovation and success and has driven the discussions at numerous national conferences over the past 5 years.
As a NYAPRS member, this special NYAPRS Member only benefit will allow you to travel no further than to your phones and computers to hear Dale, explore the different ways that Medicaid and
other payers will be reimbursing us for service delivery and offer some strategies for assuring you are ready for the change. If you are not a NYAPRS Organizational member join now at http://www.nyaprs.org/join-us/.

NEXT MEDICAID REDESIGN LEARNING COLLABORATIVE (MRLC) WEBINAR
Tuesday June 18, 2013   12:30pm-2:00pm
"Alternate Payment Methods"

After joining NYAPRS and the MRLC , you will receive your "go to webinar" invitation. Then make sure you register for this important webinar.
After you register, you will receive the link.

The Agenda for the June 18th, 2013 webinar is as follows:

*      Welcome, Review of Day's Agenda: Edye Schwartz

*      State Health Home Advocacy/Informational Update: Harvey Rosenthal

*      Presentation: "Alternate Payment Methods"
Dale Jarvis, CPA, Dale Jarvis and Associates LLC. Seattle, Washington

*      Questions & Answers

Dale Jarvis is the founder of Dale Jarvis and Associates LLC, a Seattle-based consulting firm. Mr. Jarvis has extensive experience helping health plans and healthcare providers redesign their organizations to achieve better health for the populations they serve, better care for individuals, and reduced costs. He has contributed articles to publications and is a co-author of two books on healthcare system redesign.  Mr. Jarvis has been a certified public accountant in the State of Washington and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants since 1982.
Currently Mr. Jarvis is focusing on healthcare reform to help ensure that the needs of persons with mental health and substance use disorders are addressed as reform unfolds. This includes working with states, health plans, regional authorities, and at a national level to develop strategies that align the mental health and substance use safety net systems with general healthcare reform efforts.

REMEMBER YOU MUST BE A NYAPRS ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER TO ATTEND
For information on becoming a NYAPRS member please visit our website at http://www.nyaprs.org/join-us/

Don't Miss Out: New Members can register now for the Medicaid Redesign Learning Collaborative at  info at NYAPRS.org<mailto:info at NYAPRS.org>

Questions? Contact us at mary at nyaprs.org<mailto:mary at nyaprs.org>