[NYAPRS Enews] Join Us Friday at NYAPRS Regional Forum in Binghamton for Breaking News!

Briana Gilmore BrianaG at nyaprs.org
Mon Dec 16 08:00:19 EST 2013

Dear Friends of Recovery in the Southern Tier,

NYAPRS Executive Director Harvey Rosenthal and NYAPRS Director of Public Policy Briana Gilmore have breaking news to share with you regarding Medicaid Redesign funding!

Please join us Friday, 12/20 in Binghamton as we deliver this vital information to your community!

We have been travelling around the state to bring you the latest news from Albany on the most important topics of the day: Hospital restructuring, Medicaid redesign, and the NYAPRS 2014 advocacy agenda.

Will you be there?

Where and When:

December 20, Binghamton, NY: Broome County Public Library, 185 Court Street, 11-2PM;

A light lunch will be provided at the forum.

Our forums have historically provided you the opportunity to learn and give your input around the timely issues of the day. Your participation in this event guarantees that you can bring pertinent information back to your organization, as well as offers you a chance to engage in dialogue with other leaders, advocates, and consumers in your community.

These discussions will especially focus on what we as a community believe are priorities for how state and Medicaid reinvestment dollars should best be used to build up our community mental health services and supports.

Join us for this exciting opportunity by registering at: TaraD at nyaprs.org<mailto:TaraD at nyaprs.org>.