[NYAPRS Enews] Governor's Office, HSC Asks Nonprofits to Report on Storm Damage by 3 Today

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Wed Oct 31 10:11:07 EDT 2012

Dear NY Nonprofits:

HSC is working with the Governor's Office to assess the impact of the
storm on the nonprofit sector's ability to provide services. Responses
are needed by 3pm tomorrow - Wednesday, October 31st. The survey should
take approximately 5 minutes.

Please follow the link to complete the survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RZBLGSF. Please forward this survey on to
your members, colleagues, etc. The more responses we can get the better.

We know those of you impacted have other priorities but, ask that you
prioritize filling this out because it will help make the case for
assistance from the government.

Thank you,

Human Services Council