[NYAPRS Enews] Copeland: WRAP 15th Anniversary Special Newsletter

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Fri Jun 8 08:22:31 EDT 2012

NYAPRS Note: Please download this special issue from Mary Ellen Copeland
where she provides a revealing and personal history of how the
internationally adopted Wellness Recovery Action Plan was developed and
applied to a broad number of groups and needs.

Heartfelt congratulations Mary Ellen for your lifetime of giving to
promoting wellness and hope to millions. We will never forget how you
have a stirring keynote at the special NYC version of our 2001 annual
conference following the attacks of 9/11!

 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>

 WRAP 15th Anniversary  Special Issue
click here to download
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001k3jPsvM6J1xrxWX8jOeJodXbRCyipLWdVr4qwhix
0grRYQfR917CLJhpTe0NRi2g46SIh2dq5yaz-TVQdFMqGOYu6QoZEIdTVq6qVWarbM-v0G6E
_gx5sJ_pTKAhapYHPdNy2HXPUt4_fPTejDSBKk6OMkA5fjo1Wj0K0IvXX1IIzyJegdoBlLsa
hhP6rBUT62AYimbckOM=>

 <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs043/1102645420151/img/402.jpg>

Find mentalhealthrecovery.com on Facebook!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001k3jPsvM6J1xT8dIarh5mLxVyjqfbm250Gzal_sPo
W9UsQE1_vJu-NgjxBxGyNWXyT9HYg_IOZG7px5q-D3PKVAewAkdl2QsFOyWYd10ddQR4gPzA
qdyVpg==>

Follow mentalhealthrecovery.com on Twitter!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001k3jPsvM6J1w1zfAJUIn0WiwGOeArZrSEaTK3Nu7y
QaFoCzocuQvs28o45hXH2bRpqTHKlitfUNGOAnQ68Pn6mK4pE59UF5TkGOwvSEy2qUE=>

Connect with mentalhealthrecovery.com on LinkedIn!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001k3jPsvM6J1wMyJZWP9DL7etSBADXZjST5AKemDAa
niYfF5l9A-9pXYaVdoYSFXMbAh_HmeO7xzwLgZueXX0rA_i8lyRCMVnsMJKYBszSpZ2hnvlu
6FVbFw==>

 Read our
Blog!<https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/ic_blog_36.png>

mentalhealthrecovery.com