[NYAPRS Enews] Tomorrow's NYAPRS MRLC Webinar Features Medicaid Director Helgerson

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Thu Dec 13 13:06:47 EST 2012

NYAPRS Note: With the roll out of phases 2 and 3 of New York's Health
Home initiative, the NYAPRS member Learning Collaborative is turning our
focus to the next steps in NY Medicaid Redesign, starting with the
creation of integrated Special Needs Plans largely in New York City and
health plan-BHO collaborations largely upstate.

Almost two years ago, our NYAPRS Health Home Learning Collaborative was
created to provide our members with a comprehensive monthly information
exchange aimed at helping them to prepare for and capably operate in the
Health Home environment.

Given the many changes to come, we are expanding our focus of service to
you with a broader Medicaid Redesign Learning Collaborative (MRLC) that
will begin with a December 14th kick off webinar featuring NYS Medicaid
Director Jason Helgerson and his team (see below).

In the coming years, our MRLC will build on our strong commitment to
provide you with timely information from key leaders, consultants and
our own community, helping to connect and support us all through the
extraordinary changes to come.

Please make sure and join us on December 14th!

NEXT NYAPRS MEMBER MEDICAID REDESIGN LEARNING COLLABORATIVE

Friday December 14th 2012, 11:00am-12:15pm

"NY's Medicaid Redesign: Where We've Been, Where We're Going"

Featuring NYS Medicaid Director Jason Helgerson

This is a special NYAPRS Organizational member benefit!

Webinar links will be forwarded after registration and prior to the
webinar:

The Agenda for the December 14th, 2012 webinar is as follows:

*       Welcome, Review of Day's Agenda: Edye Schwartz

*       Introduction: Harvey Rosenthal

*       Presentation: "NY's Medicaid Redesign: Where We've Been, Where
We're Going"

NYS Medicaid Director Jason Helgerson and his team will review MRT
related activities to date that have involved our behavioral health
community and offer a view of what's to come, including managed care
expansion, health care exchanges, Medicaid expansion for the uninsured
and the state's Medicaid Medicare Duals Demonstration.

*       Questions & Answers

For information on becoming a NYAPRS member please visit our website at
http://www.nyaprs.org/join-us/

Don't Miss Out: New Members can register now for the Medicaid Redesign
Learning Collaborative at

info at NYAPRS.org

Questions? Contact us at mary at nyaprs.org