[NYAPRS Enews] NYSDOH Will Be Presenting a Webinar on December 9th to Provide an Update on the Implementation of Health Homes

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Thu Dec 1 15:10:19 EST 2011

The New York State Department of Health will be presenting a webinar to provide an update on the Phase I implementation of Health Homes.

Greg Allen, Director of the Division of Financial Planning and Policy will be presenting.

DATE: Friday, December 9, 2011

TIME: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/332689153 <https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/332689153>

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

We plan to post a recording of the webinar on the DOH Medicaid Health Homes webpage as soon after the webinar as possible.  The webpage is located at:
http://nyhealth.gov/health_care/medicaid/program/medicaid_health_homes/index.htm <http://nyhealth.gov/health_care/medicaid/program/medicaid_health_homes/index.htm>

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Thank you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.