[NYAPRS Enews] Copeland Presents WRAP & Weight Loss Webinar June 16 at 2

Harvey Rosenthal harveyr at nyaprs.org
Tue Jun 15 17:33:12 EDT 2010

TOMORROW - WRAP & Weight Loss Webinar
Wednesday, June 16 2-3pm EDT

Mary Ellen Copeland, PhD, will present a webinar on using the Wellness
Recovery Action Plan for weight loss. Many of us have difficulty with
managing our weight, eating right and getting enough exercise. The daily
maintenance plan and the wellness toolbox parts of WRAP can be
invaluable tools in trying to manage your weight. This webinar will help
you identify triggers that hinder weight loss as well as early warning
signs that things may be heading in a direction you do not want. Using
WRAP has helped many people get their weight under control often while
working on other challenges.

To register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/383471280
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103473217648&s=10658&e=001ddu9I6n_CpEXmHc
1Tvt2RSi2zxXr9rPvL5CUkSxpEruJadINExckH6GunhapNuz_1KyXPMRDJBTTdI8cS-8F_Y1
Szesy3TeWOqeSp1uIgt866sp64p12AIycSx0YSt1PV7cT572N-0yPMJtV24pwiQ==>
For more information: http://mentalhealthrecovery.com/webinars.php
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103473217648&s=10658&e=001ddu9I6n_CpEU9VF
ptKMvtmnuM8kIp_homUc7G1PDr0Vv35S-_NybB9KQn2I8Rkmm_1Hr4I7OuNoWTl173kC6QQQ
Dq1xS6AiP6akQC4tvmC-AHgtQCrzftIYCJ1MovAt8hN86hq5oiSI=>