[NYAPRS Enews] 2009 USPRA Conference: Call For Workshop Proposals

Matt Canuteson MattC at nyaprs.org
Tue Oct 28 08:31:12 EDT 2008

US Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association

34th Annual Conference

June 29th-July 2, 2009

Norfolk Virginia

“Navigating The Depths Of Psychiatric Rehabilitation”

  CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS

Proposal Submission Deadline:

October 30, 2008

Details <http://www.uspra.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3684>

Application <http://www.uspra.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3897>

Sample Proposal <http://www.uspra.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=4064>

Who Is USPRA?   The United States Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (USPRA) provides access, advocacy and strategies to implement state-of-the-art Psychiatric Rehabilitation/Recovery-Oriented Practices through education and professional credentials, research, service outcomes and networking.

The 2009 USPRA Conference: The theme for the 2009 Annual Conference is “Navigating the Depths of Psychiatric Rehabilitation.” Conference workshops will take place on Monday, June 29 and Tuesday, June 30, 2009. The workshops provide opportunities for peers, practitioners, advocates, and administrators to share ideas, practices, and outcomes in a 90 minute presentation format. If you have presented at a regional, state, or national conference in the past, consider contributing to the wealth of information our conference provides by submitting a workshop proposal.

This Is A Call For Workshop Proposals Only. Following our two days of workshops, we offer two days of institutes. If you are an experienced presenter and would like a half day or full day to present your topic, you will need to submit a separate institute proposal. Click here <http://www.uspra.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3701>  for the institute proposal. Institute submission deadline is September 30, 2008.

http://www.uspra.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3683