[NYAPRS Enews] Call Albany Now! Add PTSD To Timothy's Law BEFORE SESSION ENDS!

Matt Canuteson MattC at nyaprs.org
Mon Jun 9 11:22:20 EDT 2008

CALL ALBANY NOW!

URGE YOUR ASSEMBLYMEMBER AND SENATOR TO PASS A.10078/S.6818

TO ADD PTSD TO TIMOTHY'S LAW

Call for Greater Access to PTSD Treatment for Our Veterans, Domestic
Violence, Child Abuse, and Sexual Assault Survivors!

Make Your Calls The Week of June 9th 2008 ALL WEEK LONG To:

Your Assemblymember: 518-455-4100

"I'm a registered voter from your district asking you to pass A.10078 to
add PTSD to Timothy's Law BEFORE SESSION ENDS"

Your Senator: 518-455-2800

"I'm a registered voter from your district asking you to pass S.6818 to
add PTSD to Timothy's Law BEFORE SESSION ENDS"

Questions:

Matt Canuteson at mattc at nyaprs.org <mailto:mattc at nyaprs.org>
518-542-0655

or